Booking for Apri 28th Group Ride
Spring is in the air (sort of) and it's time to join us once more for a group ride in the Cotswolds. This time around, we're riding the 82 MILE ROUTE ONLY, but with three different groups aiming at different average speeds depending on how fast you want to ride.
Group 1. 8am start - Average speed target 14mph
Group 2. 8:45am start - Average speed target 16mph
Group 3. 9:15am start - Average speed target 18mph
The route is approx 82 miles and takes in some spectacular scenery including some of the best climbing in the Cotswolds. A map of the route (with downloadable GPX files for sat nav) can be found on this page...
A rough description of the route is as follows.
Start:- Bike Science Bristol BS12NN - St Pauls, Stapleton, Frenchay, Hambrook, Tytherington, Cromhall, Charfield, Wotton-under-Edge- Nailsworth, Minchinhamton Common, Stroud, Slad, Cranham, Painswick, Stroud, Selsley Common, Uley, Dursley, North Nibley, Charfield, Cromhall, Tytherington, Hambrook, Frencahy, Stapleton, St Pauls, Bike Science Bristol
IMPORTANT:- By booking a place on the ride, you agree to our terms and conditions*
We're limiting the numbers again, so please use the booking system below to reserve your place on the ride.
* Terms and Conditions - Read Carefully before Booking. By taking part in this ride you agree to the following terms
1. Obey the Highway Code at all times.
2. Although every effort will be made to supply guides for each group, riders are responsible for their own navigation and route finding
3. Neither Bike Science Ltd, any employee or team rider accept any responsibility for loss, damage, injury or death that occurs while taking part in the ride. All riders take part at their own risk.
4. Parking at Bike Science is very limited, please ride to us or use a Bristol city centre car park if at all possible