The Sub 10 is Bont's "entry level" road shoe. But don't let the entry level tag fool you. This shoe blows similarly priced competition out of the water. It's our best selling shoe and once you've tried them, you'll see why. The Bont A3 cycling shoe offers you higher stiffness than other brands top of the range shoes with full heat moldability, at a fraction of the cost. The secret is in Bonts' unique hand layup with pressure wrap. Fiberglass is hand layed without any injection molding what-so-ever. Each strip of fiberglass is laid in the shape of a cross before being painted with resin. The shoe is then baked and once set, we are left with an extremely stiff, light weight, fully moldable shoe. This shoe offers and extremely thin stack height of just 4.8mm and is available with a matt microfiber upper.
Bont shoes tend to come up SMALLER than other brands. If you can't visit us for a fitting, use the BONT SHOE SIZE CALCULATOR
Visit us at Bike Science Bristol for free fitting and heat molding. Take advantage of our expert fitting service to ensure you get the very best from your new Bont shoes.
- Monocoque fiberglass base
- Rubber toe protector
- Epoxy thermoset resin
- Replaceable sole guards front and rear
- 4.8 mm stack height
- 40 air vents on frontal area of shoe and air gills in arch area for optimum ventilation
- Fully heat moldable monocoque chassis
- Secure 3 strap velcro closure
- Only 275 grams
- Standard 3 hole drilling for Look/Time/Shimano cleats
- Wide fitting available in our most popular sizes or to special order in other sizes