2018 Focus Izalco Race Shimano 105 Road Bike
Available to Order
At the heart of the Focus Izalco Race is a high performance all carbon frame and fork that offers unsurpassed value for money. Full internal cable routing enhances the modern clean lines of the frame. A comfortable ride yet responsive enough to race to a high level. A great choice for sportives, triathlon or road racing.
This Full Shimano 105 series model promises to be one of our best selling road bike for 2018. Stunning performance and value for money. A truly class leading specification at this price point.
Contact us for latest availability and sizing information.
- Available in "Battle Grey" or "Red" Colourways
- Frame : Carbon SL, caliper, Pressfit 86 BB, 130 mm quick release dropouts, Di2 ready, internal brake cable routing
- Brakes : Shimano 105 5800, caliper
- Rear derailleur : Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, short cage
- Chainset : Shimano 105 5800, 50/34T
- Cassette : Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11/30T
- Handlebar : BBB Basic, Aluminium, drop: 125 mm, reach: 70mm
- Stem : BBB Basic, aluminium, 31.8mm, +/- 7 degree
- Saddle : Prologo Kappa RS STN Rail
- Seatpost : BBB Basic, Aluminium, 27,2mm, 350mm, set-back 20mm
- Tyres : 28": Continental Ultra Sport II, 700 x 25C, Folding
- Front Derailleur : Shimano 105 5801, w/clamp 31.8
- Wheelset : Shimano WH-RS010, quick release, aluminium, 100/130 mm, 20/24 spokes, 17 mm inner rim width
At Bike Science we are proud to provide fitting expertise from one of the UK's most experienced bike fitters. For every customer, we provide a pre-purchase sales consultation to best advise on a frame size and geometry that is best suited to the rider body type, flexibility and riding requirements. This session is FREE of charge and can be booked using the calendar below. Each client purchasing a bike from us receives a free standard fitting or half price Level 2 Retül fitting when collecting their new bike.
Book a Sizing Consultation Using the Calendar Below