2018 Argon 18 E-117 Triathlon/TT Frameset
Available to Order
One of the most popular frames at this year's Ironman World Championship in Kona. With its aerodynamics trickled down from the development of the E-119 and its fork design adopted by the pro peloton ridden Nitrogen, the E-117, Argon 18's mid range triathlon/time trial frameset, is a true bike designed to meet the needs of all triathletes and time trialists
Frameset includes - Frame, fork, Press-fit headset, seat post, seat clamp, front and rear brakes, TRP brake levers.
Please note that complete Argon 18 custom bike builds are also available, please contact us at email@example.com or 01179 273 444 for more information!
Contact us to discuss sizing/fitting requirements.
- Argon 18 E-117 carbon frame with nanotech tubing HM5004 and carbon fork adopted from the successful Nitrogen model.
- Argon 18 3D press-fit headset for improved range of fit options whilst maintaining greater front end rigidity.
- Aero carbon seatpost, 78 degrees with -28mm to +28mm saddle adjustment range and integrated seatclamp
- Traditional dropouts and derailleur hanger - Easy rear wheel in, wheel out
- Concealed, light and easy to adjust front brake caliper, already tested on the Nitrogen model
- Concealed, light and easy to adjust front and rear brakes, already tested on the Nitrogen model.
- Compatible with aerodynamically integrated storage and hydration solutions (not included).
- Available in two colours, satin black or gloss blue.
At Bike Science we are proud to provide fitting expertise from one of the UK's most experienced bike fitters. For every customer, we provide a pre-purchase sales consultation to best advise on a frame size and geometry that is best suited to the rider body type, flexibility and riding requirements. This session is FREE of charge and can be booked using the calendar below. Each client purchasing a bike from us received a free standard fitting or half price Level 2 Retül fitting when collecting their new bike.
Book a Sizing Consultation Using the Calendar Below