2018 Focus Paralane SRAM Red E-Tap
Available to Order
The Focus Paralane is the ultimate go anywhere bike. At home as a supremely comfortable endurance focused road bike, or fit some fat tyres to it and take it over as tough a gravel track as you can find. The perfect bike when you can't decide what sort of bike you want to own! If you're planning on taking on any of the cobbled spring classics such as the Tour of Flanders or Paris-Roubaix, the Paralane really should be on your list of bikes to take.
Contact us for latest availability and sizing information.
The SRAM ETap model provides the best possible shifting with lightweight and aero Zipp 302 carbon wheel. Clearance for up to a 36mm tyre, or 30mm with the integrated removable mudguards that come supplied with each bike.
- Frame Carbon SL, disc, Pressfit 86 BB, 142x12 mm through axle, RAT Evo technology, flat mount 140 mm, internal brake & gear cable routing
- Brakes Sram Red eTap HRD, disc, 160/160 mm
- Rear derailleur Sram Red eTap, 11-speed, long cage
- Crank set Sram Red GXP, 50/34T
- Handlebar Easton EC90 Aero, carbon, drop: 125mm, reach: 80mm
- Stem Easton EA90, aluminium, 31.8mm, +/- 10 degree
- Saddle Prologo Scratch STN Rail
- Seat post BBB CPX Plus, Carbon, 25,4mm, 350mm, set-back: 20mm
- Tyres 28": Continental GP 4 Season, 700 x 28C, Folding
- Front Derailleur Sram Red eTap, braze on
- Mudguards Curana Paralane fender
- Wheelset ZIPP 302, disc center-lock, carbon, 100x12/142x12 mm, 24/24 spokes, 17 mm inner rim width
At Bike Science we are proud to provide fitting expertise from one of the UK's most experienced bike fitters. For every customer, we provide a pre-purchase sales consultation to best advise on a frame size and geometry that is best suited to the rider body type, flexibility and riding requirements. This session is FREE of charge and can be booked using the calendar below. Each client purchasing a bike from us received a free standard fitting or half price Level 2 Retül fitting when collecting their new bike.