Garmin Vector 3 Double Sided Power Meter Pedal System
Sorry this product is out of stock.
Ride stronger, smarter, connected with the Vector 3 pedal-based power meter. The simplest installation of any power meter EVER.
It's easy to install and pairs seamlessly with Garmin devices and apps (plus other third party head units). It measures total power, cadence, left/right balance and advanced cycling dynamics to show how and where you're producing power.
Its sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height for smarter ergonomics. With no additional pod (as with former versions of Vector pedals), Vector 3 installs like any other pedal, so it's easy to transfer bike to bike.
- Vector 3 offers a battery life up to 120 hours.
- BLE/ANT+ connectivity allowing for full integration into the Garmin ecosystem
- Simple updates either through a paired edge/forerunner, or Garmin Connect Mobile
- Will transmit power over BLE for indoor trainer applications
- Dual sided system has 2 power pedals measuring each leg's power output independently
- Installs as simply as any other pedal - no torque setting required
- Weight: 316g