2018 Focus Izalco Race AL Shimano 105
Available to Order
An ideal first serious road bike or winter training bike. At the heart of the Focus Izalco Race AL is a high performance and light aluminium frame. The full internal cable routing enhances the modern clean lines of the frame.
This Shimano 105 series model promises to be one of our best selling road bikes for 2018. Stunning performance and value for money.
Contact us for latest availability and sizing information.
- Frame: 6061 aluminum, caliper, BSA BB, 130 mm quick release dropouts, internal brake & gear cable routing
- Brakes: Shimano 105 5800, caliper
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, short cage
- Chainset: Shimano RS510,50/34T
- Handlebar: BBB Basic, Aluminium, drop: 125 mm, reach: 70mm
- Stem: BBB Basic, aluminium, 31.8mm, +/- 7 degree
- Saddle: Velo VL-1489 Steel Rail
- Seat post: BBB Basic, Aluminium, 27,2mm, 350mm, set-back 20mm
- Tyres 28": Continental Ultra Sport II, 700 x 25C, Folding
- Derailleur: Shimano 105 5801, w/clamp 31.8
- Wheelset: Alex ALX-210, quick release, aluminium, 100/130 mm, 20/24 spokes, 17 mm inner rim width
At Bike Science we are proud to provide fitting expertise from one of the UK's most experienced bike fitters. For every customer, we provide a pre-purchase sales consultation to best advise on a frame size and geometry that is best suited to the rider body type, flexibility and riding requirements. This session is FREE of charge and can be booked using the calendar below. Each client purchasing a bike from us receives a free standard fitting or half price Level 2 Retül fitting when collecting their new bike.
Book a Sizing Consultation Using the Calendar Below