2018 Focus Paralane Factory
Available to Order
The Focus Paralane is the ultimate go anywhere bike. At home as a supremely comfortable endurance focused road bike, or fit some fat tyres to it and take it over as tough a gravel track as you can find.
Contact us for latest availability and sizing information.
The perfect bike when you can't decide what sort of bike you want to own! If you're planning on taking on any of the cobbled spring classics such as the Tour of Flanders or Paris-Roubaix, the Paralane really should be on your list of bikes to take.
Ultralight carbon frame, Sram Apex 1 shifting, drivetrain and hydraulic brakes plus Mavic Ksyrium Disc wheels are the highlights of this build. If you're only going to own one bike, this should probably be it.
- Frame Carbon SL, disc, Pressfit 86 BB, 142x12 mm through axle, RAT Evo technology, flat mount 140 mm, internal brake & gear cable routing
- Brakes Shimano Ultegra R8070, disc,160 mm/160 mm
- Rear derailleur Shimano Ultegra R8050, Di2, 11-speed, long cage
- Crank set Shimano Ultegra R8000, 50/34T
- Handlebar Easton EA50, Aluminium, drop: 125 mm, reach: 80mm
- Stem BBB Deluxe, aluminium, 31.8mm, +/- 7 degree
- Saddle Prologo Kappa 3 STN Rail
- Seat post BBB CPX Plus, Carbon, Di2 Ready, 25,4mm, 350mm, set-back: 20mm
- Tyres 28": Continental GP 4 Season, 700 x 28C, Folding
- Front Derailleur Shimano Ultegra R8050, Di2, braze on
- Mudguards included - Curana Paralane fender
- Wheelset Mavic Ksyrium Disc, disc center-lock, aluminium, 100x12/142x12 mm, 24/24 spokes, 17 mm inner rim width
At Bike Science we are proud to provide fitting expertise from one of the UK's most experienced bike fitters. For every customer, we provide a pre-purchase sales consultation to best advise on a frame size and geometry that is best suited to the rider body type, flexibility and riding requirements. This session is FREE of charge and can be booked using the calendar below. Each client purchasing a bike from us received a free standard fitting or half price Level 2 Retül fitting when collecting their new bike.