2018 Focus Izalco Max Disc SRAM E-Tap Road Bike
Available to Order
The Focus Izalco Max represents the highest level of pro tour proven road race frame. Stiff, light and with unsurpassed handling the Izalco Max has a string of Pro Tour level victories to it's name.
Contact us for latest availability and sizing information.
- Frame : MAX technology carbon, caliper, PF30BB, 130 mm quick release dropouts, Di2 ready, external brake cable routing
- Brakes : SRAM Red
- Rear derailleur : Sram Red eTap, 11-speed, short cage
- Chainset : Sram Red PF30, 52/36T
- Handlebar : Easton EC90 Aero, carbon, drop: 125mm, reach: 80mm
- Stem : Easton EA90, aluminium, 31.8mm, +/- 10 degree
- Saddle : Prologo Scratch STN Rail
- Seat post : BBB CPX Plus, Carbon, Di2 Ready, 27,2mm, 350mm, set-back: 20mm
- Tyres : 28": Continental GP4000S II, 700 x 25C, Folding
- Front Derailleur : Sram Red eTap, braze on
- Wheelset : ZIPP 302 Disc
At Bike Science we are proud to provide fitting expertise from one of the UK's most experienced bike fitters. For every customer, we provide a pre-purchase sales consultation to best advise on a frame size and geometry that is best suited to the rider body type, flexibility and riding requirements. This session is FREE of charge and can be booked using the calendar below. Each client purchasing a bike from us received a free standard fitting or half price Level 2 Retül fitting when collecting their new bike.
Book a Sizing Consultation Using the Calendar Below