2018 Focus Izalco Race Dura-Ace Road Bike
Available to Order
At the heart of the Focus Izalco Race is a high performance all carbon frame and fork that offers unsurpassed value for money. Full internal cable routing enhances the modern clean lines of the frame. A comfortable ride yet responsive enough to race to a high level. A great choice for sportives, triathlon or road racing.
Contact us for latest availability and sizing information.
- Frame : Carbon SL, caliper, Pressfit 86 BB, 130 mm quick release dropouts, Di2 ready, internal cable routing
- Brakes : Shimano Dura Ace R9100, caliper, carbon pads
- Rear derailleur : Shimano Dura Ace R9100, 11-speed, short cage
- Chainset : Shimano Dura Ace R9100, 52/36T
- Handlebar : BBB Deluxe, Aluminium, drop: 125mm, reach: 70mm
- Stem : BBB Deluxe, aluminium, 31.8mm, +/- 7 degree
- Saddle : Prologo Kappa RS STN Rail
- Seat post : BBB CPX Plus, Carbon, 27,2mm, 350mm, set-back: 20mm
- Tyres : 28": Continental Ultra Sport II, 700 x 25C, Folding
- Front Derailleur : Shimano Dura Ace R9100, braze on
- Wheelset : Mavic Ksyrium Black, quick release, aluminium, 100/130 mm, 18/20 spokes, 17 mm inner rim width
At Bike Science we are proud to provide fitting expertise from one of the UK's most experienced bike fitters. For every customer, we provide a pre-purchase sales consultation to best advise on a frame size and geometry that is best suited to the rider body type, flexibility and riding requirements. This session is FREE of charge and can be booked using the calendar below. Each client purchasing a bike from us receives a free standard fitting or half price Level 2 Retül fitting when collecting their new bike.
Book a Sizing Consultation Using the Calendar Below