Cobb Cycling JOF Fifty Five Time Trial and Triathlon Saddle
Available to Order
Test saddles are available for this model at our shop. If you would like to try this model before purchasing it do not hesitate to get in touch with us at 0117 9273444 or email@example.com.
The Cobb Fifty-Five is the first saddle using John Cobb's exclusive JOF or 'Just Off Front' geometry. This saddle was specifically designed to address certain needs within the Tri and Time Trial markets.
The Fifty Five saddle offers a more unobtrusive area at the front end. As the name implies, your soft tissue or genitals are 'Just Off the Front' when riding this saddle properly. JOF short-nosed saddles, help with both cooling and numbness. The sides of the new Fifty-Five saddle are specifically shaped to not interfere with upper hamstrings and to allow for multiple riding positions. No saddle should be limited to just one position, the Fifty-Five will offer the rider many options in positions for increased comfort. Feels narrower in the nose than the ISM Adamo range of saddles or the Cobb V-Flow Max.
The Fifty-Five is also compatible with Cobbs patent-pending rear hydration mount, which mounts to the base of the saddle and not the rails, allowing for a broader range of adjustment and usage. ORDER ONLINE HERE
- Exclusive new "Just Off the Front" profile
- Eliminates soft tissue and Perenium pressue in tri/tt positions
- Long saddle rails for maximum adjustability
- Compatible with Cobb rear mount hydration system
- Split nose design with underside support (split area of the saddle won't drop or deform over time)
- Transition Hook
- TEST SADDLE AVAILABLE
- Compatible With Cobb Rear Mount Hydration System