Focus Paralane AL 105
Available to Order
The Focus Paralane is the ultimate go anywhere bike. At home as a supremely comfortable endurance focused road bike, or fit some fat tyres to it and take it over as tough a gravel track as you can find.
Contact us for latest availability and sizing information.
The perfect bike when you can't decide what sort of bike you want to own! If you're planning on taking on any of the cobbled spring classics such as the Tour of Flanders or Paris-Roubaix, the Paralane really should be on your list of bikes to take.
Top of the range Aluminium frame and Shimano 105 mechanical shifting, drivetrain and hydraulic brakes are the highlights of this build. If you're only going to own one bike, this should probably be it.
- Frame: 7005 hydroformed aluminum, disc, BSA BB, 142x12 mm through axle, RAT Evo technology, flat mount 140 mm, internal brake & gear cable routing
- Brakes: Shimano 105 RS505, disc, 160 mm/160 mm
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, long cage
- Chainset: Shimano RS510,50/34T
- Handlebar: BBB Basic, Aluminium, drop: 125 mm, reach: 70mm
- Stem: BBB Basic, aluminium, 31.8mm, +/- 7 degree
- Saddle: Velo VL-1489 Steel Rail
- Seat post: BBB Basic, Aluminium, 25,4mm, 350mm, set-back 20mm
- Tyres 28": Continental Ultra Sport II, 700 x 28C, Folding
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5801, braze on
- Mudguards included - Curana Paralane fender
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-RS170, disc center-lock,aluminium, 100x12/142x12 mm, 28/28 spokes, 17 mm inner rim width
At Bike Science we are proud to provide fitting expertise from one of the UK's most experienced bike fitters. For every customer, we provide a pre-purchase sales consultation to best advise on a frame size and geometry that is best suited to the rider body type, flexibility and riding requirements. This session is FREE of charge and can be booked using the calendar below. Each client purchasing a bike from us received a free standard fitting or half price Level 2 Retül fitting when collecting their new bike.