Fizik M6 MTB Shoe
Sorry this product is out of stock.
Fi’zi:k is a specialist in products that govern the interface between man and machine: saddles and shoes that work in harmony with you as you ride. In 1996 fi’zi:k set out on a journey to improve rider performance by producing saddles for superior ride comfort. In 2015, this same purpose drives fi’iz:k to produce shoes fit for high performance.
After dedicated craftsmen have breathed life into eclectic raw materials, the resulting shoe extols all the virtues associated with a superb fit: maximising power transfer, while boasting a sharp aesthetic to boot!
“Life is a trail and the trail is my life”.
NEW for 2016, the M6B is made from strong but breathable Microtex and nylon mesh, together with a rubber outsole and carbon-reinforced nylon midsole. It has a quick, easy and flexible Boa IP1 closure system with welded Microtex straps. The M6B is light, stiff and tough.
Its uses are many: MTBing, CX or even commuting to work. This is a comfortable and durable “do-anything” shoe that’s lightweight with a carbon-reinforced nylon midsole stiff enough for most.
Why use BOA?
- Powerful closure: once locked into place, BOA reels and laces stay that way.
- Micro-adjustability: BOA reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning.
- Quick on, quick off: BOA saves time when seconds count.
- On-the-fly adjustment: get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the BOA dial.
- Durable: made from aircraft grade stainless steel, BOA laces are stronger per gram than tank armour.
- Rubber Outsole with high friction rubber treads for extra grip
- Carbon-reinforced nylon midsole
- Upper made from Laser-perforated Microtex and Nylon mesh (Microtex as used on fi’zi:k saddle covers: lighter than leather, very durable, good in wet conditions, breathable and cleans up well).
- BOA IP1 closure system (bi-modal: tighten and complete release)
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Volume: low/medium/high
- Fi’zi:k Cycling Insole
- Weight: 385g (size 42.5, without insole)