Fizik R3 Aria Road Shoe
Stock levels are those currently held in stock in our Bristol shop. All colour and size options available to order. Please book a free shoe fitting appointment using the calendar at the bottom of this page.
Double boa racer shoe with carbon outsole and volume control fit for a combination of comfort and performance.
The R3 Aria’s Microtex upper is hard-wearing, light, and resilient with enough flexibility to ensure comfort for every rider’s foot, but strong enough to withstand the demands of racing – without any weight penalty. The diamond-shaped laser-cut perforations help temperature management and breathability.
The laser perforated mircrotex upper is breathable and cleans up really well.
Volume control – the lower Boa controls toe box volume. The offset position means the front of the shoe wraps across the foot making it much more adaptable to different foot shapes.
Vented carbon outsole with replaceable heel tab.
Heel gripper on the inside of the shoe.
Why use BOA?
- Glove-like fit: it provides custom comfort with smooth, even closure and no pressure points.
- Powerful closure: once locked into place, BOA reels and laces stay that way.
- Micro-adjustability: BOA reels offer seemingly infinite degrees of fine tuning.
- Quick on, quick off: BOA saves time when seconds count.
- On-the-fly adjustment: get easy, one-handed adjustment with a quick turn of the BOA dial.
- Durable: made from aircraft grade stainless steel, BOA laces are stronger per gram than tank armour.
- Lightweight: BOA closures shed water, mud and ice, shaving precious weight.
Adjusting the Boa closest to the toe will alter the fit and distributed pressure around the foot, enhancing comfort and performance.
Adjusting the BOA dial will alter the fit of the heel cup around the foot, increasing power transfer and maximising performance.
- Full carbon fibre, ventilated outsole.
- Laser-perforated Microtex upper (as used on fi’zi:k saddle covers: lighter than leather, very durable, good in wet conditions, breathable and cleans up well).
- Double BOA IP1-B closure system (tri-modal: tighten, loosen and complete release)
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Volume control and dynamic arch support to give the ultimate fit
- Fi’zi:k Cycling Insole
- Weight: 243g (size 42.5)
- Colour: Black/Red or Black/yellow or Black/yellow/pink or black/black or White/black
Sizing: Available in sizes from 37-48 with half sizes available (size range does vary by model colour)
For a size chart please click here
To ensure the best possible fit of your new shoes, we recommend booking a free shoe fitting appointment.
Book a Shoe Fitting Using the Calendar Below