Fizik R4B Road Cycling Shoes
Sorry this product is out of stock.
R4B Uomo: fi’zi:k’s range of road cycling shoes is developed in collaboration with leading professional cyclists and used to great effect by WorldTour, Olympic and World Championship riders. The best technologies, materials, R&D, testing and manufacture techniques are used to deliver you the best shoes for road riding and racing, and trickle down throughout the range. R4B offers a carefully crafted blend of comfort and light weight, fit, power transfer and aerodynamic efficiency. R4B’s single Boa IP1-A closure control is light, fast, secure, aerodynamic and comfortable – and is complemented by a pair of light, neatly adjustable micro-straps. The R4B’s injected carbon fiber outsole is stiff for power transfer and sculpted to aid aerodynamics. It combines with the proven supportive and comfortable fi’zi:k Cycling Insole with sculpted footbeds and supportive heel to ensure that every precious watt goes straight into your pedals.
Adjusting the two straps closest to the toe will alter the fit and distributed pressure around the foot, enhancing comfort and performance.
Adjusting the BOA dial will alter the fit of the heel cup around the foot, increasing power transfer and maximising performance.
- Injection Composite Carbon Outsole, vented to improve its aerodynamics
- Laser-perforated Microtex upper (as used on fi’zi:k saddle covers: lighter than leather, very durable, good in wet conditions, breathable and cleans up well).
- BOA IP1 and Micro Straps closure system (tri-modal: tighten, loosen and complete release)
- Neutral fit to accommodate the majority of foot shapes
- Volume: fully adjustable down to the toe using BOA and Micro Straps closure system
- Fi’zi:k Cycling Insole
- Weight: 254g (size 42.5)
- Colour: Black/white or White/black or Blue/black or White/aqua or Black/red
Sizing: Available in sizes from 37-48 with half sizes available (size range does vary by model colour)