Fizik Tempo Overcurve R5 Shoes
Available to Order
Tempo Overcurve R5 is quick-fit road cycling shoe to suit every rider and every ride.
This shoe has been designed to deliver the essential timeless look and versatile performance to make every outing an enjoyable ride. The classic considerations of a road shoe have been redefined with a distinct Fizik identity and a smart form-fitting construction.
Overcurve is a shoe construction featuring a staggered collar that wraps around the ankle, tracing the natural misalignment of the ankle’s two bony protrusions: the lateral and medial malleoli. The result is an asymmetrical shape, with the throat of the shoe curving over the foot from its outside to its inner side.
The closure is fast and secure, powered by a micro-adjustable BOA IP1 dial and a Velcro strap for a fine tune fit of the forefoot area.
The R5 Nylon composite outsole is supple and comfortable even in the long haul but without compromising pedalling efficiency.
TEMPO: Versatility road series designed for the most enjoyable riding experience
ROAD: Designed and engineered to perform on paved roads, from the smoothest tarmac to the most demanding pavé
- Overcurve: asymmetrical construction that ergonomically conforms to the foot’s anatomy
- Microtex upper: supple yet strong and durable for a comfortable and consistent fit
- R5 nylon composite outsole: delivers balance between comfort and pedalling efficiency
- BOA IP1-B dial
- R5 outsole – carbon reinforced nylon
- Approximate weight: 253g (size 42 - 1/2 pair)
- Sizes: 36-48 (37 to 47 also in half sizes)
- Colors: Black/Black, White/Black, Black/Yellow Fluo, White/Red, Black/Pink Fluo