2018 Focus Izalco Race Disc Shimano 105 Road Bike
Available to Order
At the heart of the Focus Izalco Race is a high performance all carbon frame and fork that offers unsurpassed value for money. Full internal cable routing enhances the modern clean lines of the frame. A comfortable ride yet responsive enough to race to a high level. A great choice for sportives, triathlon or road racing.
This Shimano 105 Disc series model promises to be one of our best selling road bikes for 2018. Stunning performance and value for money. A truly class leading specification at this price point.
Contact us for latest availability and sizing information.
- Frame: Carbon SL, disc, Pressfit 86 BB, 142x12 mm through axle, RAT Evo technology, Di2 ready, flat mount 140 mm, internal brake & gear cable routing
- Brakes: Shimano 105 RS505, disc, 160 mm/160 mm
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105 5800, 11-speed, short cage
- Chainset: Shimano 105 5800, 50/34T
- Handlebar: BBB Deluxe, Aluminium, drop: 125mm, reach: 70mm
- Stem: BBB Deluxe, aluminium, 31.8mm, +/- 7 degree
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa 3 STN Rail
- Seatpost: BBB Deluxe, Aluminium, 27,2mm, 350mm, set-back 20mm
- Tyres 28": Continental Ultra Sport II, 700 x 25C, Folding
- Derailleur: Shimano 105 5801, w/clamp 31.8
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-RS170, disc center-lock,aluminium, 100x12/142x12 mm, 28/28 spokes, 17 mm inner rim width
At Bike Science we are proud to provide fitting expertise from one of the UK's most experienced bike fitters. For every customer, we provide a pre-purchase sales consultation to best advise on a frame size and geometry that is best suited to the rider body type, flexibility and riding requirements. This session is FREE of charge and can be booked using the calendar below. Each client purchasing a bike from us receives a free standard fitting or half price Level 2 Retül fitting when collecting their new bike.
Book a Sizing Consultation Using the Calendar Below