Kinesis Crosslight Pro6 v2 Frame
Available to Order
A race-oriented cyclocross frame with the practicality of an all-rounder; a modern classic.
The Pro6 is a race bike first and foremost and uses our race proven geometry, in addition, it has eyelets to allow the fitment of mudguards, a rack and bottles and up to a 42mm tyre allowing longer range use from a day out to a transcontinental epic. It’s not supposed to be a ‘Jack of all trades’, but it is designed to be practical and adaptable as well as FAST.
• Tapered headtube – 1” 1/8 top race, tapered to 1” ½ bottom 36x45 integrated FSA type
• 27.2mm seat post with 31.8mm seat clamp
• 68mm BSA threaded bottom bracket –
• 31.8mm band on front mech mount
• Di2 Ready
• Internal hose routing in downtube
• Shimano flat mount and post mount adapter included
• QR Rear axle with 135mm spacing.
• 40mm tyres and mudguards
• Cable routing for front and rear mechs with removeable front mech stop for 1X use
• Replaceable rear mech hanger
• Full carbon colour matched taper post-mount disc fork included. QR type drop out with eyelets.
•Sizes: 48cm- 51cm – 54cm - 57cm – 60cm – 63cm
•Colour- Racing red or Metallic blue
Each bike supplied by Bike Science includes a pre-purchase sizing and advice session and our Level 1 bike fitting on collection of your bike. CONTACT US to make a sizing appointment.
If you prefer to order online, we will contact you by phone to discuss your sizing and fit requirements.
For full or partial build options please get in touch.
- Race ready Kinesium tubing with Crossbow top tube.
- Tapered head tube and custom CXD full carbon eyeletted disc fork.
- Internal Di2 and brake cable routing.
- Mudguard eyelets, bottle and rack mounts as standard.