Kinesis Racelight Aithein Disc Frame
Available to Order
Cutting edge alloy designed to be ridden fast and carry you far.
• Superlight SPF shaped Kinesium tubing, 1300g frame weight [53cm]
• Internal routing for gears and rear brake
• Di2 ready
• Tapered headtube 1”1/8 / 1” 1.5 36 x 45 integrated FSA type
• BSA threaded 68mm with cable/hose ports
• Includes Fork, Headset, Seat Clamp and 160mm Post Mount Adaptors
• QR Front and rear
• 135mm rear hub spacing
• 31.6mm seatpost [ Di2 battery post available]
• 34.9mm Seat clamp
• Braze front mech fitting
Each bike supplied by Bike Science includes a pre-purchase sizing and advice session and our Level 1 bike fitting on collection of your bike. CONTACT US to make a sizing appointment.
If you prefer to order online, we will contact you by phone to discuss your sizing and fit requirements.
For full or partial build options please get in touch.
- Super plastic formed hyperlight alloy frame
- Tapered headtube with tuned disc fork and flat disc mount
- Internal cable routing for mechanical and electronic gears and rear brake.
- Clearance for up to 28mm Tyres on a racing inspired frame
* Contact us for latest delivery information