Legend by Marco Bertoletti - 'il '58' Bespoke Built Titanium Bicycle Frame and Carbon Fork
Available to Order
The Legend 'Il '58' represents the wealth of experience that Marco Bertoletti has gained during almost three decades of frame building. The aim of the '58 frame is to blend lightweight performance normally expected from a carbon frame with the unrivalled ride quality of Titanium.
Welding is performed in an inert gas chamber before each weld is lovingly hand finished until almost invisible. Each frame is handbuilt to order in and price includes our full Retul motion capture fit process both during the design phase of the frame and on completion of your bike to guarantee the best possible fit. Grade 9 titanium offers a rigid and responsive yet very comfortable frame, perfect for long days in the saddle.
Available for SRAM E-Tap Only
Price Includes frame, full carbon fork, headset, seat clamp and front mech clamp.
At Bike Science, our unique fitting process involves using the Retul infra red motion capture system to help determine rider position during the design stage of the frame. Once the final bike is complete, a further Retul bike fit ensures the best possible riding position to suit your chosen discipline and riding aspirations. All bike fitting costs are included in the price of the frame. Complete bespoke bikes to any specification built to order.
- Tubes: Titanium grade 9
- Head tube: CNC 46 (options: CNC machined titanium grade 9 obtained from a monolithic, 1”1/8 1”1/2 titanium grade 9)
- Down tube: ø 37.3 tapered, differentiated thickness
- Top tube: ø 34.9 - 31.8 tapered, differentiated thickness
- Seat tube: ø 34.9 - 31.8 tapered, differentiated thickness
- Seat stays: ø 19 bi-tapered, differentiated thickness
- Chain stays: ø 24.5 tapered oval 30 x 21, differentiated thickness
- Bottom bracket: BSA titanium grade 5 (options: TUN bracket titanium grade 5, BB30)
- Dropouts: titanium grade 5 with carbon inserts
- Weight: 1190 gr. (medium size)
- Fork: Carbon
- Finishing: custom: painted, lasered, sandblasted Frame warranty: 10 years
- Bespoke built in Italy by the worlds finest titanium craftsman
- Welded in an inert gas chamber to ensure minimum weld contamination
- Fully hand finished smooth welds
- E-Tap specific frame
- Motion capture bike fitting included in price during design phase AND upon completion of your bike
- Custom geometry