Legend by Marco Bertoletti - HT 7.5 Bespoke Built Carbon Bicycle Frame and Fork
Available to Order
The Legend HT 7.5 model represents an extremely high level of customisation, performance, ride and handling. Down tube, head tube, top tube and seat are completely hand built in the Legend factory for the individual rider. The difference between this frame and the more expesive HT9.5 appears in the rear triangle, this being a high quality Italian built "off the shelf" tube set. This maintains the frames high level of performance without the price tag of the HT9.5 model. The carbon lay up, tube strength and weight are each varied depending on rider weight, riding style and ride requirements to produce the perfect ride and handling.
At Bike Science, our unique fitting process involves using the Retul infra red motion capture system to help determine rider position during the design stage of the frame. Once the final bike is complete, a further Retul bike fit ensures the best possible riding position to suit your chosen discipline and riding aspirations. All bike fitting costs are included in the price of the frame. Complete bespoke bikes to any specification built to order.
- Top tube, down tube, seat tube and head tube custom made to suit rider requirements perfectly
- Fabulous blend of performance and value
- 100% Hand made in Italy
- Custom geometry
- Custom ride and handling
- Custom bottom bracket type
- Custom cable routing with Di2 or EPS specific routing available to order
- Integrated or standard seat post
- Custom paintwork - Any colour in a number of different paint finishes
- Shimano Di2 or Campag EPS cable routing
- BB30 bottom bracket
- Integrated seat post