Legend by Marco Bertoletti - 'Le Prince' Bespoke Built Titanium Bicycle Frame and Carbon Fork
Available to Order
The Legend 'Le Prince' Frameset offers Marco Bertoletti's legendary attention to detail in their "entry level" Titanium frame and fork. Don't be fooled by the term "entry level" though! Marco personally hand welds each frame in an inert gas chamber before each weld is lovingly hand finished. Each frame is handbuilt to order in and price includes our full Retul motion capture fit process both during the design phase of the frame and on completion of your bike to guarantee the best possible fit. Grade 9 and 2 titanium with "semi-smooth" welds, polished by hand with a unique "blue tint" finish new for 2013. A supremely comfortable bike, perfect for long days in the saddle. Cable routing for EPS/Di2 available as an option, BSA, BB30 or Press Fit bottom bracket options. Includes full carbon AMD fork, headset, seat clamp and front mech clamp.
At Bike Science, our unique fitting process involves using the Retul infra red motion capture system to help determine rider position during the design stage of the frame. Once the final bike is complete, a further Retul bike fit ensures the best possible riding position to suit your chosen discipline and riding aspirations. All bike fitting costs are included in the price of the frame. Complete bespoke bikes to any specification built to order.
- Bespoke built in Italy by the worlds finest titanium craftsman
- Welded in an inert gas chamber to ensure minimum weld contamination
- Motion capture bike fitting included in price during design phase AND upon completion of your bike
- Custom geometry
- Custom cable routing with Di2 or EPS specific routing available to order
- BSA, BB30 or press fit bottom bracket options
- CNC Head tube option
- Custom painted or laser etched