Legend by Marco Bertoletti - 'Queen' Bespoke Built Titanium Bicycle Frame and Carbon Fork
Available to Order
The Legend 'Queen' Frameset features Marco Bertoletti's signature smooth welds. Welding is performed in an inert gas chamber before each weld is lovingly hand finished until almost invisible. Each frame is handbuilt to order in and price includes our full Retul motion capture fit process both during the design phase of the frame and on completion of your bike to guarantee the best possible fit. Grade 9 titanium offers a rigid and responsive yet very comfortable frame, perfect for long days in the saddle. Integrated carbon seat tube adds additional strength and responsiveness.
The Queen's distinguishing features include integrated carbon seat mast (option for standard seat post with carbon seat tube available on request), ornate Legend engraving at seat/tube top tube junction. A true work of art!
Cable routing for EPS/Di2 available as an option. BSA, BB30 or Press Fit bottom bracket options.
Price Includes frame full carbon fork, headset, seat clamp and front mech clamp.
At Bike Science, our unique fitting process involves using the Retul infra red motion capture system to help determine rider position during the design stage of the frame. Once the final bike is complete, a further Retul bike fit ensures the best possible riding position to suit your chosen discipline and riding aspirations. All bike fitting costs are included in the price of the frame. Complete bespoke bikes to any specification built to order.
- Bespoke built in Italy by the worlds finest titanium craftsman
- Welded in an inert gas chamber to ensure minimum weld contamination
- Fully hand finished smooth welds
- Motion capture bike fitting included in price during design phase AND upon completion of your bike
- Custom geometry
- Custom cable routing with Di2 or EPS specific routing available to order
- BSA, BB30 or press fit bottom bracket options
- Disc brake option available (contact us for pricing)
- CNC Head tube option available