Parlee Altum Disc Road Carbon Fibre Frame and Fork
Available to Order
Bike Science Bristol are proud to be one of a select number of independent bike shops in the UK having been selected to supply and fit Parlee bikes. Each Parlee frame or complete bike supplied includes our highest Level of Retul fitting service to ensure the best possible set up. Please contact us to discuss a fitting appointment and complete bike build options.
Progress. Sometimes it happens incrementally—small advancements moving things forward. Other times, it hits like a bolt from the blue, a breakthrough moment when everything changes. The new Altum series from Parlee represents both types of progress.
The modern tube shaping, the cutting-edge craftsmanship, even the Altum name all leave an immediate, unmistakable impression: this is something new. Yet at the same time, Altum remains true to the Parlee DNA. In fact, it’s a direct descendent of our benchmark Z series. And that means one thing—ride quality comes first. Yes, the new Altum is lighter. Yes, it has many striking new features and technologies. But the heart and soul of this bike is centered on how it rides. How it leaps into action when you stand up and sprint. How it carves through corners with unrivaled confidence, and disappears beneath you on long, grueling rides. Subtle, evolutionary refinements have long been the Parlee way. Altum is simply the next step in a lineage of bikes that began with the award-winning Z1 and has continued through the Z5. In short, the Altum represents the culmination of everything we’ve learned from more than a decade of handcrafting the world’s finest carbon fiber road racing bikes.
ALTUM DISC One of the biggest game changers that road riders have seen in the past few years is the emergence of disc brake technologies. The new Altum DISC is engineered specifically for disc brake use with some key frame and fork designs that allow for seamless integration. The frame features the same engineering, design and geometry as the other two Altum models, but with a modular rear dropout that accepts QR135 or through-axle 142mm wheels. Up front, it has a specially built fork designed for the greater braking forces of disc brakes. It features a 15mm through axle design for added stiffness and steering precision. The frame and fork are fully compatible with mechanical or hydraulic braking systems and various rotor sizes (140-160mm) for added versatility and upgrade options. For adventurous riders who love to tackle unpredictable roads and all kinds of weather, the Altum DISC delivers a new level of performance.
Altum Disc Standard Features
- DESIGN: Compact road geometry
- TT SLOPE: 9 degrees
- TUBING: PARLEE High Mod SL
- SEAT STAYS: Twin carbon
- TYRE SIZES: 20-28mm
- SEATPOST: 31.6mm
- CABLING: Full internal, mechanical and Di2/EPS compatible, quick access replaceable clip-in stops
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Press Fit 30 (68mm x 46mm)
- DROP OUTS: Carbon (w/replaceable hanger) - Modular 142x12mm through axle or 135x9mm QR
- BRAKES: DISC, flat mount front and rear, 140 or 160mm rotors, internally routed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Braze-on
- STANDARD FINISH: Gloss Obsidian, Diablo Green and Riviera Blue accents
- OPTIONAL FINISHES: Custom finishes available
- FRAME WEIGHT: 840-960g
- FORK SPECS: PARLEE Road Disc, tapered steerer, integrated crown race, 15mm through axle, 370g
- HEADSET: Integrated Cane Creek, IS41 upper, IS47 lower
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS - Parlee Bars, Stem and Seat post package available - Add £830