Parlee Chebacco Road/Gravel Carbon Fibre Frame and Fork
Available to Order
Bike Science Bristol are proud to be one of a select number of independent bike shops in the UK having been selected to supply and fit Parlee bikes. Each Parlee frame or complete bike supplied includes our highest Level of Retul fitting service to ensure the best possible set up. Please contact us to discuss a fitting appointment and complete bike build options.
ONE BIKE. ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES!
It’s inspired by a place where history runs deep. North of Boston, in the county now known as Essex, Chebacco Parish was one of the earliest European settlements in the mid-1600s. Today, centuries-old roads, paths and trails make it a perfect place for adventurous rides—if you have the right bike.
Meet the Chebacco. It’s named after our local stomping grounds, but it’s at home wherever roads can get rough and rides turn into adventures. Gravel grinding, cyclocross racing, tackling a commute in the urban jungle. Now, for the first time, you can do all those things on one bike that delivers remarkable versatility plus the signature Parlee ride quality. Rather than follow the traditional blueprint for a cyclocross bike, we set out to create a premium ride experience with nearly unlimited capabilities. With disc brakes, wide tire clearance (up to 40mm) and hidden mudguard mounts front and rear, this 100 percent carbon fiber frame that lets you expand your riding possibilities—while giving up nothing in terms of lightweight performance and ride quality.
The Chebacco shares the same DNA as Parlee road bikes such as the Z series and Altum models. The frame is handcrafted from the same carbon fiber materials, but with purpose-built geometry and design features including wider chainstays and seatstays. The bottom bracket is a bit lower than traditional Euro’ style cyclocross bikes, and the head tube angle a bit slacker. This gives the Chebacco a smooth, stable ride at speed, especially when you’re pounding through gravel, dirt or variable road surfaces. The Chebacco’s rear brake hose is routed through the downtube and chainstay, allowing the rear disc brake caliper to be mounted inside the triangle. The rear dropouts are modular, compatible with either thru-axle or QR, and the frame also includes integrated fender mounts for a sleek setup in wet weather conditions. You don’t need three different bikes for cyclocross racing, gravel grinding and winter road riding. You just need one Parlee!
Chebacco Standard Features
- DESIGN: Compact, multi-surface road geometry
- TT SLOPE: 9 degrees
- TUBING: PARLEE High Mod XD
- SEAT STAYS: Monostay, up to 40mm tire clearance, hidden fender mounts
- TYRE SIZES: 20-40mm (with mudguards)
- SEATPOST: 31.6mm
- CABLING: Full internal, mechanical and Di2/EPS compatible, quick access replaceable clip-in stops
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Press Fit 30 (68mm x 46mm)
- DROP OUTS: Carbon (w/replaceable hanger) - Modular 142x12mm through axle or 135x9mm QR
- BRAKES: DISC, post mount front and rear, 140 or 160mm rotors, internally routed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Braze-on
- STANDARD FINISH: Alaskan Railroad Blue, with Diablo Green and Silver accents
- OPTIONAL FINISHES: Custom finishes available
- FRAME WEIGHT: 870-980g
- FORK SPECS: PARLEE XD, Multi-surface disc, tapered steerer, integrated crown race, 15mm through axle, 390g
- MUDGUARD MOUNTS: Integrated, hidden, front and rear
- HEADSET: Integrated Cane Creek, IS41 upper, IS47 lower
- OPTIONAL EXTRAS - Parlee Bar, Stem and Seatpost Set - Add £830