Parlee TTir Disc Brake Triathlon/Time Trial Carbon Fibre Frame, Fork, Seat Post and Bars
Available to Order
Bike Science Bristol are proud to be one of a select number of independent bike shops in the UK having been selected to supply and fit Parlee bikes. Each Parlee frame or complete bike supplied includes our highest Level of Retul fitting service to ensure the best possible set up. Please contact us to discuss a fitting appointment and complete bike build options.
THE ALL-NEW TTIR TURNS BRAKING INTO A POSITIVE FORCE.
The World’s fastest triathlon disc bike is ready to help you crush your next race. Here’s why: traditional rim brakes force you to brake early and lose speed in corners and descents. Which hampers your performance. In a sport where speed is time and time is everything, disc brakes make the most sense. Now you can accelerate with confidence without performance losses common to rim brakes. It’s time to become a DISCiple.
BRAKE SMARTER. GO FASTER. “Its simple: when you can brake smarter, you go faster,” explains Bob Parlee. “We’ve eliminated the significant drawbacks caused by rim braking, and designed a bicycle that helps riders accelerate faster and maintain their speed throughout any race. Wet-weather performance is also far superior.”
SPEED IS TIME-AND TIME IS EVERYTHING Every centimeter of the new TTiR is designed to help you gain time on your competition. Aerodynamically integrated SpeedShield™ carbon fairings hide the disc rotors from the wind without causing them to overheat. A Parlee-exclusive seat post design lets you adjust the seat up to seven degrees so you can dial in an optimal balance of comfort and power output. Our flex-fit modular cockpit also adapts to a wider range of positions as well. Plus, you’ll appreciate Parlee’s legendary road feel with every pedal stroke.
THROUGH-AXLES MEAN ADDED POWER AND SPEEDY WHEEL CHANGES. The first disc triathlon bike takes advantage of two significant benefits. First they boost lateral frame and fork stiffness, helping you deliver greater power transfer and hold your line through corners. Secondly, Swapping training and race wheels is faster and easier.
BECOME A DISCIPLE, WITH THE ALL-NEW PARLEE TTIR.
TTiR Standard Features
- DESIGN: Multisport, Time Trial, Triathlon
- TT SLOPE: 0 degrees
- TUBING: PARLEE Carbon, optimized low-drag design
- SEAT STAYS: Twin carbon, optimized low-drag design
- TYRE SIZES: 20-28mm
- SEATPOST: TTiR Carbon, 225g, 75mm adjustment fore/aft
- CABLING: Full internal, mechanical, eTap and Di2/EPS compatible
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Press Fit 30 (68mm x 46mm)
- DROP OUTS: Carbon, replaceable alloy hanger, thru-axle 12mm front and rear
- BRAKES: Disc, flat mount, internally routed front and rear, Carbon Speedshields included
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Braze-on (replaceable)
- STANDARD FINISH: Gloss Trident Black, Galaxy Gray Pearl accents, Red Keyline logo package
- OPTIONAL FINISHES: Custom finishes available
- FRAME WEIGHT: 1100-1200g
- PRICE INCLUDES: Frame, Fork, Headset, Bars, Seat Post
- FORK SPECS: PARLEE TTiR Carbon, integrated crown race, hidden cabling and flat mount disc brakes HEADSET: Integrated Cane Creek, IS41 upper, IS47 lower